Win Gold with Gymnastics Direct T&C's.
Win Gold with Gymnastics Direct Challenge
Terms & conditions of entry.
The promoter is The Beam Shop Pty Ltd trading as Gymnastics Direct.
Office Address: Located at 18 Elwell Close, Beresfield NSW 2322
Competition date: 23/07/21 - 08/08/21
- The competition is open to Australian residents only. Gymnastics Direct employees or their family members or anyone involved in setting up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- To enter the competition an entrant doesn't need to purchase anything from Gymnastics Direct nor have to have Gymnastics Direct equipment.
- Closing date for the overall competition will be 12 midnight (AEST) Sunday 8th August 2021 with challenges running for 4-5 days each event. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.23-26 Event 1: Handstand Challenge, 27-30 Event 2: Split Challenge, 31-3 Event 3: Leap/Jump Challenge, and 4-8 Event 4: Tumble Challenge.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. Entries can be posted on either Instagram/Facebook page.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows. To enter you must be following our Instagram/Facebook page @gymnasticsdirect, like the post, share a photo of you and tag #wingoldwithgymnasticsdirect. For bonus entries, the tagged accounts must be a genuine individual and not other businesses, celebrities and/or fake accounts.
- Gymnastics Direct reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Gymnastics Direct is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition. The prizes are as follows and shipping to the winner’s address will also be covered by the promoter.1 x Floor Bar and 2.5m Mat Combo $324, 1 x 3m Foam Beam & 3m Folding Mat $389, 1 x Safety Throw Mat $359, 1 x 3m Air Board $399, and 8 x Gift Packs.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be drawn the next day after each challenge closes.
- The winner will be notified via Instagram/Facebook post and direct message. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be published on our social media channels and/or website.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the promoter and not to any other party.