Meet Myla, one of Gymnastic Direct's newest ambassadors. Myla is a seven-year-old gymnast who is passionate about challenging herself and constantly improving.
- What do you love most about gymnastics?
I love gymnastics because I get to learn lots of new and challenging skills. I get to meet lots of new friends and have fun, and it pushes me to get better and stronger every day.
- Where and how often do you train?
I train nine hours a week at Gold Coast Gymnastics Club.
- What are your three main goals?
Always try my best, have fun with friends, and to improve my skills and consistency with my routines. I would like to make states next year in level 4.
- What skills do you want to learn this summer?
Round off back handspring,
Back tuck on floor,
3x press handstands on beam.
- What is your happiest gymnastics memory and what makes it so special?
I love competing in all my competitions because I get to see how much I have improved from the last ones. My favourite memory this year was when I came first overall during my first competition!
- Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
My coach and my family. They are always encouraging me to try my best. They believe in me no matter what.
- What are your favourite things in life?
Gymnastics, netball, the beach, and spending time with my friends, family, and puppy!
Follow Myla on Instagram to keep up with her progress in Gymnastics!