Indiana has been a Gymnastics Direct ambassador for 2 years now and it's been great following her gymnastics journey. Read through to find out her gymnastics goals, who her biggest inspiration is, and things that make her happy.
1. What do you love about your sport?
I love gaining new skills and challenging myself.
2. Where and how often do you train?
I train at Cheltenham Youth club (CYC) and I train 4 times per week totalling 15.5 hours.
3. What are your three main goals?
- Compete giants
- Have all my level 8 skills down pat and clean by July 2021
- To be able to do 6 presses in a row
4. Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
Kaitlyn Ohashi because she was told at a young age that she would never amount to anything in the gymnastics world and she proved them all wrong.
5. Name someone famous you’d like to meet in person and why.
Maya Hawke, because she is an amazing actor and I love her music. She also seems really nice and down to earth.
6. What are your favourite things in life?
- Bubble tea
- Family and friends
- My puppies 🐶
- And food. Always food. 😂
If you’d like to follow Indi's gymnastics journey, check out her Instagram page!