This week, we've asked Indiana a few questions to get to know her a little bit more! Read through to find out why she loves gymnastics, who her biggest inspirations are and the things that make her happy.
1. What do you love about your sport?
I love absolutely everything, training, getting new skills and especially competing.
2. Where and how often do you train?
I train at BTYC and train 26 hrs.
3. What are your three main goals?
I'm a high performance gymnast working towards level 10 and competing internationally.
4. Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
Katelyn Ohashi is my biggest inspiration because
1. She is an incredible gymnast but
2. Because she never stopped being amazing and never gave up even when she was body shamed.
5. Name someone famous you’d like to meet in person and why.
I would like to meet Katelyn Ohashi and Simone Biles because Simone is also an incredible and inspiring gymnast.
6. What are your favourite things in life?
I love gymnastics, spending time with friends and family and also cooking + eating :)
If you’d like to follow Indiana's gymnastics journey, check out her Instagram page!